Our House

Our House
Before: House. After: Home!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bonjour les Portes Françaises

Translation: Hello French Doors!

Clearly I'm having a French kind of day with the post titles. I do love the language - though my great friend who has been a high school French teacher for years would likely wish I had asked her to translate........rather than Google translate :)

Our master bedroom (and the 2nd floor generally) is going to have a good bit more light now that our French doors have been installed.

Either way, here are our new doors:

Someday we will wake up & look out these doors. Hopefully that day is sooner rather than later!

Opening out to the sun porch; envisioning this in the spring
& summer is making my day.
Assuming we leave our bedroom door open,
we will be able to see out of the French doors
from the front of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment